Spotlight Security Services puts into consideration reasonable amount of time and preparation during even planning and the following are taken into consideration to make any event a successful one.
* Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
* Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
* Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, and unauthorized persons.
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Prepares logs and reports as required for the clients to have a fair idea of the activities that ensured at his or he blind side.