GEORGE HACKMAN OTOO, CFE – PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
George is a distinguished criminologist and an experienced security / investigative executive.He served as a specialist officer at the headquarters of the Serious Fraud Office (Ghana). He gained considerable experience in detection, investigation and prosecution of suspected white collar offenders. He introduced a comprehensive change management system to the special services unit and ensured a healthy balance between crime control and due process.
George holds a B.A. (Hons) degree in Sociology from the University of Ghana and an MSc degree in Criminology from the London School of Economics (University of London).
He is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – USA. In addition, George is a fellow at the World Association of Professional Investigators (WAPI) – UK. He is also the Area Governor for West Africa, World Investigators Network (WIN) – USA . George is also a member in good standing of both the Association of British Investigators (ABI) – UK and the National Association of Investigative Specialist (NAIS) – USA. He draws on over twelve years of diverse international experience in investigation, risk management, fraud examination, loss prevention, asset protection, fraud prevention and detection,threat analysis and general business management at top corporate level.
ALNO CROUS – MANAGING DIRECTOR
- 20 years international and local experience in
- Certified Forensic Digital Voice Stress Analyst –
- University of South Africa – Advanced Security
- Masters in Business Administration – Wits Business School (MAP).
- Lecturer Damlin Management
- Police Detective South African Police
ALHAJI BUKARI YAKUBU
- Ghana Police Service 34 years (Chief Superintendent ).
- Signature Expect UN supervised elections (Namibia 1989).
- Attended Drug and Documentation courses in Nigeria and
- A Former Director of Forensic Science Laboratory (CID Headquarters) The Head and Supervisor of Questioned Document Section (FSL).
- Participated in the 12th International ICPO – Interpol Forensic Science Symposium in Lyons – France.
- A gazette government analyst – Detection and
- He is an expert in Forensic, Drug and Law Enforcement, Narcotic and other related.